5 tips for healthy weight loss
Having trouble shedding those extra kilos? Here are the 5 most important points:
- Don’t ban any food (the less nutritious foods will simply be on the menu in small amounts and less often than the more nutritious ones).
- Ensure an adequate intake of protein and do weight training.
- Fill up on satiating foods such as fruits, vegetable and whole grain cereals.
- It’s better to have a healthy snack, especially when the gap between meals is more than 4 hours.
- Learn to listen to your hunger and satiety cues.
Remember that SOSCuisine’s meal plans for smart weight loss follow these 5 tips!
Based on tips from Hélène Baribeau, Registered Dietitian
Invited expert – Learn more about her