Position: Full time
Location: Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, a stone’s throw from the lush slopes of stunning Mount-Royal 😉 [Peel Metro Station – Bus 24]
Working Environment: Truly inclusive. We are interested in your skills and competencies, whatever your origin, culture, gender, generation or disability. We value the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of our team members, which increases creativity and innovation. Equal or different, you’re equally welcome here!
Start date: The sooner the better!
Before going any further….
Make sure that at least 4 out 5 of the following statements apply to you. Otherwise, we may not be right for each other…
- You think marketing, eat marketing and dream marketing.
- Your interests include health and nutrition, pretty high up in the list. An interest in Sports is also great!
- You have depth of reasoning, wide aptitude and high integrity.
- Your left brain has the wisdom needed for B2B while your right brain has the boldness required for B2C.
- You see a future marketing director when you look in the mirror.
Since 2005, we’ve been helping hundreds of thousands of people achieve better health through personalized nutrition. We are the creators of SOSCuisine.com, the go-to online resource for smart meal planning and grocery shopping. Over 400,000 families already use the weekly service with personalized meals using fresh seasonal products. For Canadian subscribers, the service, offered in French and English, also makes the most of the true deals at local supermarkets. As of this year, we’re entering the Italian market, in Italian
SOSCuisine is Canada’s most trusted reference for online nutritional therapy and is recommended by prestigious health organizations, including CHUM, the Montreal Heart Institute, Médecins Francophones du Canada (French-speaking doctors of Canada), the Canadian Gastro-Intestinal Society, etc. Our products include tailored menus for specific moments in life (pregnancy, etc.), athletes (endurance, etc.), cardio-metabolic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, etc.), inflammatory diseases (arthritis, etc.), and digestive problems (irritable bowel syndrome, gastro-esophageal reflux, etc.).
Our brand has significant value but we want to grow it further.
About the position:
Taking charge of the whole marketing function—no less!
Your objective will be to maximize the business’s value and financial results, short, medium and long term, by developing and deploying relevant B2B and B2C strategies, in line with our values.
To achieve this, you will need to:
- Perfectly understand the business, its values and ecosystem (market, partners and clients) as though it was your own creation.
- Evaluate strategies and actions deployed so far, results obtained, and optimize.
- Manage and guide our social media and SEO specialists.
- Closely collaborate with our product development team.
- Consolidate current partnerships and build new ones.
- Build on the achievements of our first decade (brand equity, B2B and B2C reputation, B2B credibility, partnerships, etc.).
- Capitalize on the values at the heart of our organization (integrity, utility, wellbeing, positive social impact, eco-responsibility, sustainability, etc.).
About the ideal candidate:
- Skilled at conceptualizing, deploying and optimizing results-driven creative marketing strategies and tactics.
- Gifted with a solid logical mindset and comfortable in establishing and analysing metrics (web analytics).
- Loves a challenge, especially achieving it.
- Communicates clearly and precisely, as much spoken as written, in French and English, with perfect command of at least one of these two languages.
- Understands quickly and is able to autonomously find solutions to problems.
- Holds a university degree in marketing or has a very convincing track record.
- Keeps him/herself updated onthe best B2B and B2C marketing practices, but has his/her own ideas and knows how to defend them and convince.
- Able to structure and prioritize his/her work, as well as collaborators’, with autonomy and rigor.
- Passionate about quality and a job well done.