A soup with vegetables, tempeh, and shirataki noodles in a coconut-flavoured vegetable broth.
Before you start
Individual 500 ml (2 cups) serving bowls are needed.
- Rinse the noodles thoroughly to remove the smell and drain. Set aside.
- Pour the broth and water into a saucepan. Add the coconut milk, zest and lime juice, then bring to a boil. Add the bok choy and chili pepper. Set aside over low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium heat. Add the noodles, cook 2-3 min, with stirring, until all noodles are hot. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the tempeh cubes and curry powder. Sauté with stirring until all sides are golden-coloured, about 5 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the vegetables: Grate the carrots, then thinly slice the green onions. Portion them out into individual serving bowls with the soybean sprouts, the noodles, tempeh cubes and cooking oil. Pour in the broth then serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (610g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Excellent source of :
- Calcium, Copper, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Vitamin B1, Vitamin C
- Source of :
- Omega-6, Pantothenic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E
- Low :
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Leave a review
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
MilkyDayjanuary 10, 2019 | I would make this recipe again
We all liked it very much
Annick D.january 03, 2019
Tempeh was not good in this