Smoothie with avocado, spinach and Tahini paste
|1 3/4 cup||baby spinach||30 g|
|2 tbsp||Tahini paste||35 g|
|2 tsp||turmeric||6 g|
|20 g||hemp seeds||2 tbsp|
|1 pinch||salt||0.1 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
|4 tsp||avocado oil||20 mL|
|1 serving||Cup of green tea|
|1/3 cup||pumpkin seeds||45 g|
- Make the green tea./li>
- Place the avocado, baby spinach, tahini, turmeric, hemp seeds, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Add the oil and green tea infusion.
- Process on the highest speed until a well-blended purée forms, about 15 seconds, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container once or twice. Taste the mixture, adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve with the pumpkin seeds.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (140g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Free :
- Added Sugar
- Excellent source of :
- Copper, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Zinc
- Good source of :
- Niacin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6
- Source of :
- Calcium, Omega-6, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin C
- Low :
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Maralie L.june 02, 2019
Texture and flavour. None of it was good.